Updated: Jun 21
Business management to staged recovery
Australian government released the framework to lift lockdown restrictions
If you need an independent advice on Jobkeeper, business modelling(to attract new revenue streams), strategy, marketing, sourcing, distribution channel and talent management, please book an apointment with us. Latest: https://www.business.gov.au/Risk-management/Emergency-management/Coronavirus-information-and-support-for-business/JobKeeper-Payment-for-employers-and-employees
Stimulus to help businesses in Australia
1. Re-engage customers Newsletter, loyalty program to re-engage customers prior reopening the store Social media(linkedin, facebook, twitter, instragram) is one of the best ways to attract new customers
Special offers (on selected date), combo attracts higher spend, so as free delivery (utilise distribution partner)
2. Booking system and offers to space out the 10 people per store limitation yet welcoming customers
3. Hygiene practice to ensure safety of customers and staff, they will remember.
Enjoy gathering with friends with no concern, promote sharing their #Experience via your social media
4. Talent can enable the growth of your business
Discuss with your team the current challenge and collaborate on developing the solutions, this will reduce anixety of if their job will be hugely affected and what they can do to manage the risk together.
5. Keep the finance clean and have the risk management plan ready Re-adjust forecast dynamically and work with the team to manage the demand flexibly. Having healthy cash flow is important, work with your suppliers to negotiate volume/payment terms if possible.
Let's discuss more on how we can bring the economy up and create more exciting jobs.