Updated: May 19, 2020
Update : 1. WHO regarding Coronavirus (Covid-19 outbreak)
6. Travel guide (exiting Australia) - https://www.smartraveller.gov.au/before-you-go/laws
7. Prime minister announcement (recommend to check daily) https://www.pm.gov.au/media/update-coronavirus-measures
8. Your local council support network, this is for whitehorse residents(Box Hill, Blackburn, Nunawading, Doncaster, and near by areas)
9. Jobkeeper program https://www.ato.gov.au/general/jobkeeper-payment/
10. Reduce living expenses, share utilities/car/share housing ($100-240/week typically) https://flatmates.com.au/
11. Cost free transportation option - walk, run, cycle
12. List the grocery shopping list prior entering the store and compare rate between suppliers for essential goods
13. DIY self-help, free training programs to be on demand
14. Job Market insights https://joboutlook.gov.au/skills-match.aspx
15. Job alignment/recruitment agency Talent international (IT)
What can members do?
Members can follow each other, write and reply to comments and receive blog notifications. Each member gets their own personal profile page that they can customize. If you are interested in volunteering for your local community - supply & sourcing management, get to know you program, technology specialist(to enable infrastructure upgrade across the board), we are A team.
It is important to stay safe but keep connecting with friends and family, online/inperson(if allowed)
Fun outdoor activities help to boost the energy as well as creative mindspace.
Simple healthy grocery shopping list
Buy veg/beans at around $5/kg (6kg)
Buy egg/nuts/fish/meat at average of $9/kg (3kg)
Starch dry 500g $2-5
Lunch/dinner - 210g protein, 430g veg, 36g starch/carbs
Batch cooking - 5 variety for 14 means