Pandemic has impacted many people, it hits hard particularly to those vulnerable.
As key contributors, thought-leaders, innovators and enablers, we diagnose the root cause and deliver solutions to improve lives.
What are your thoughts?
What are the strategies you have put in place to drive positive change and achieve a measurable outcome?
What are the support activities you have delievered?
What are the key impact areas in the community you are aware of?
What and how did you help?
What organisations have provided great effective support?
How did you identify the requirements and risk?
How well do you build a support network with other partners?
Finding funding, resources and talent(including volunteers) to achieve the goals.
1. High underemployment and unemployment rate - skills reform, financial management / investment strategy, explore different earning activity
2. Business model/digitalisation helps business to stay ahead and reach out to customers who are able to serve
3. Self-sufficient and cost effective solutions to enable essential services to broader community
4. Social contribution/exchange program - offer skills/services/products and receive
5. Sustainable and liveable - housing, accessibility, fulfilling life
Event to engage community:
If you are interested to share your thoughts, actionable plan and effective delivery, please reach out.