Mentorship program - Leadership stream (max 8 in each group)
Time & Location
About the event
Mentorship program to help people around the world, to connect and build deep knowledge collaboration.
Our active members *dynamic mentor and mentee ecosystem allow us to explore the common challenges we have faces, methods we applied to resolve it and drive innovation to products which help the community to rise to new challenges.
We have professionals:
Investment specialist, software engineering, product manager, project manager, marketing specialist, finance professional, legal and more.
Together we can deploy new community value programs in weeks, we liaise with Not for Profit organisations which also benefit from sharing the experience.
#Leadership #Communication #BusinessNetwork #ValueProposition #Perspectives #Education #ContinuousLearning
#TheFixer #TheCloser #DeliveryCompleted #ChangeMaker
Understand your value, your potential influence and positive impact in the community.
Book a private conversation (please include the reference: Mentorship) to learn more.
Mentorship leadership module:
1. Communication & Empathy
2. Negotiation [Week 19/4] 20/04/21 Guest Speaker Julian Tintinger
3. Leadership style & Building trust [Week 26/4]
4. Building teams and Strategic partnership [Week 03/05]
5. Strategy, Visions and Value [Week 10/05]
6. Crisis & Risk management [Week 17/05]
7. Managing organisations [Week 24/05]
8. Compliance & Policy [Week 31/05]
9. Conflicts management [Week 7/06]
12. Financial and Commercial acumen
13. Global current affairs
14. Decision quality
15. Research & Analysis
16. Managing difficult times
17. Inclusive Leadership
18. Managing up, down, equal level
19. Leading self to be a good team member and Be a loved leader
20. Manage organisational change
21. Manage performance
22. Forster innovation
23. Leadership resilience
24. Time management
26. Succession plan
Your commitment - 4 hours a week in learning and application
We have at least 4 spots for speakers to share their case study in their leadership journey.
Case study road show -
13/4 [Theme: Your Leadership Style], 21/4 [Communication], Speakers/Facilitator registration required
Format: promote collaborative learning (micro learning via experience)
Panel discussions (Panel speakers usually have specific industry with over 5 years experience in the field and practice)