Healthy meal plan/research and Future leaders
Time & Location
About the event
Promote healthy eating and encourage us to cook at home. When the meals are designed by diners, supported by the community[foodies] and continue to refine, we get energy to sustain the habit.
Benefit of the program:
- Promote research on food and nutritions (participants can choose their selected categories)
- Encourage team up with family members, peers, mentors and neighbours to participate, please make sure they are listed and responsibilities are clearly defined
- Design children and adult friendly meal
- Balanced diet wins
- Encourage utilisation of the pantry/Tools from home
- Sustainable sourcing encouraged (shop local, grow local)
- Humanity - share your meals with those in need
Stage 1: [06/06/2021 - 10/07/2021]
Marketing/Branding (yes please use youtube/blog/facebook/twitter/instagram to share your journey)
Leadership (yes you have a team and build trust within the team is key)
Selection will be based on creativity, sustainable sourcing, suitability to the target dinner, nutritional value, benefits to the dinner, simplicity in preparation and cooking, meal portfolio presentation videos | photos | menu | research summary and potential market
Stage 2: [10/07/2021 - 25/07/2021]
Cook the meals and invite your target audience to taste, community voting will be conducted, and there will be guideline on fair voting
Please plan your social media marketing champaign
Business/community meal plan opportunity, your meal plans could be selected for the catering menu for the community.
Hence your ingenious plan in commercialisation, lean process, financial planning, ease of distributions, value customer satisfactions are important.
Award: Business coaching, Career planning, Industry memberships
Proposals that got selected for the next stage could reimburse the ingredient cost[Aus bank account holders] as part of the support for the ongoing program.
If you have questions, please don't hesitate contacting me.
- Participant - meal planning$0$00$0
- Chef/the cook$0$00$0
- Team member$0$00$0
- register voter (independent)$0$00$0